How To Make Effective Banners?
How to Create Attractive Banners – Set One
1. The most important rule – do not do the banner is very cumbersome. For static banners size should vary from 5kb to 8K. For animated same from 9kb to 12Kb
2. Banner should not be too “colorful” is used in its color scheme is not more than 3 – to 4-color.
3. Do not make a banner with a transparent background, as on some pages of text banner simply will not be visible.
4. Use the original inscription on the banner. Text such as “This is my page – there’s a lot of” no one is to attract and display your banner simply disappear.
5. If you’re going to put a banner ad network, make a few species of the same banner, even a small change in its design, in some cases seriously increases the response of visitors on it.
6. Try to frequently change the banner in the network, make new banners at least once a month.
7. If the CTR of your banner below 2% – do not show it, “normal” CTR conventional graphical banner should be between 2% and 5%.
8. To optimize the size of animated banners I recommend the program Ulead Gif Animator – a very useful program to significantly reduce the size of the animation.
9. Also, in order to reduce the “weight” of the banner should try to reduce the diversity of color palette. I almost always use to create a banner palette of 32 tsvetv and only in rare cases, 48 or 64 depending on the complexity of the graphics.
10. If you use ad banner networks, upload, if possible, several banners it will increase the CTR of banners as a whole.
How to Create Attractive Banners – Set Two
1. Try not to overload the page graphics, especially if it is downloaded from free server, this applies to any type icon E-mail, Welcome, Next, and so on. Try, if possible, draw your graphics, from that of the visitors your page will be a good opinion.
2. Do not use a lot of paint in the colors of your page. It must be sustained in the same style.
3. If possible, try not to use frames on the page, it makes your life easier when indexing your site in search engines.
4. If you use tables, try to build a navigation set the width in pixels rather than percentages. Otherwise, machines with different screen raresheniem page will look different.
5. Never orient your page for a specific browser. From this you can lose up to half of its visitors per day. Try to find a compromise.
6. Do not make the navigation is too confusing. Access to any page on the site should be with no more than three mouse clicks.
7. If you decide to enter into any ad network you should not overload the page banner, big benefits from this vseravno will not. One or two banners on a page is enough.
8. Do not use a large variety of fonts from this visitors will have ripple in the eyes, and it is possible that a sore head
9. Makes it convenient and thoughtful navigation, trying to maximize the comfort of “walking” through your website.
10. And lastly: always ask to tag the foreground color of your site (in this case white # FFFFFF). And if you use as a background image, still indicate a similar color (blending in with the picture).
How to Create Attractive Banners – Set Three
Tip 1: Do not load the page graphics. A visitor will not be forever grateful to you watching more than 5 minutes for loading the “great” pictures.
Tip 2: Do not use large images on the page. If even itch better slice image into smaller pieces and put them in the table. By doing this you will greatly facilitate the loading of graphics.
Tip 3: Too much Java-scripts and applets should not be embedded in the page, showing his coolness. Do not think that the internet is sick static.
Tip 4: If you can make an alternative picture-links as text links. Let the site there and then and then, as some users disable their browsers to download graphics.
Tip 5: If any section is not ready do not have to be an eyesore to visitors the standard animated gifs “There is a construction” or “Under Construction”. Enough to write an invitation to come back later.
Tip 6: Do not be lazy to specify in IMG-tag size image WIDTH and HEIGHT. Otherwise, when downloading images the text will jump in different directions. The visitor just do not like it.
Tip 7: Write a description of the image ALT-text. Do not force visitors to wait for full load wanting to know what is behind this picture.
Tip 8: Do not use a large number of nested frames with a confusing navigation system. If possible, it is better to refuse frames.
Tip 9: Do not use the text too much exclamation marks (!!!). This way you will achieve what the visitor will not even notice the really important information.
Tip 10: If you think that a lot of flickering references are attracted to listen to – you’re wrong. Do not think that the Internet is ill static. A large number of such links is not particularly pleasant. After viewing this site you can get a headache until the evening.